Board of Directors:
As per Section 20(1) of the Warehousing Corporation Act 1962.
- The General superintendence and Management of the affairs of a State Warehousing Corporation shall vest in a Board of Directors which shall consist of the following namely:-
- Five directors nominated by the central Warehousing Corporation, of whom one shall be nominated in consultation with the State Bank and one at least shall be a non-official.
- Five directors nominated by the State Government
- Managing Director, appointed by the State Government in consultation with the directors referred to in clauses (a) and b (a) under intimation to the Central Warehousing Corporation.
- The Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be appointed by the State Government from among the directors of the State Warehousing Corporation under intimation to the Central Warehousing Corporation.
- The Managing Director shall-
- Exercise such powers and perform such duties as the Board of Directors or the State Warehousing Corporation may entrust or delegate to him.
- Receive such salary and allowances as the State Warehousing Corporation may, in consultation with the Central Warehousing Corporation, and with the previous approval of the State Government
As per Section 25 (1) of the Warehousing Corporations Act 1962
- There shall be an Executive Committee of a State Warehousing Corporation which shall consist of.
- The Chairman of the Board
- The Managing Director
- Three other directors chosen in the prescribed manner, of whom one shall be a director referred to in clause (a) of sub-section (1)of section 20.
- The Chairman of the Board of Directors shall be the Chairman of the Executive
- Subject to any general or special directors as the Board of Directors may, from time to time give, the Executive Committee shall be competent to deal with any matter within the competence of the State Warehousing Corporation.
- Managing Director is the Chief Executive of the Corporation assisted by General Manager, Finance Manager, Manager (Marketing), Manager (I&QC), , Manager (Vigilance), Manager (CFS) and Executive Engineer (Construction Wing), Joint Manager (Establishment), Joint Manager (Audit), Joint Manager (Pension), Joint Manager (Administration).
- Container Freight Station is under the direct control of the Head Office.
- At field level there are three Zonal Offices, 9 Regional Offices and 55 Warehouses, Warehouse Manager is in charge of each Warehouse.